So, another multiplayer FPS that claims to be “real”, what’s the deal?
Frag away the conventional FPS realism; realism has an older brother and he will not spoon feed anything. Experience a shooter unlike any other, a perfect ground blend of eye opening realism and raw FPS entertainment. Gone are the days of auto-aim, or instantaneous bullet travel. Your rifle better be zeroed in, and that you have an exact understanding of your firearm: your barrel twist, the wind conditions and definitely how far your target is. Understand that you are not a click away from reloading your weapon, you will make the habit of checking your chamber before you reload. You will be disciplined to not shoot at everything that moves. You will be trained to work with your CO's and fellow squad mates. Accept that your rifle is merely a tool, and that the operator is responsible for its effectiveness. Operate the short distance radio to maintain coms between the squad leaders and your squad members. Read and mark friendly and enemy positions on your map. Do not forget to supply your outposts with supplies, water and ammunition, to conserve combat power.
Work against the push and pull in the tide of war, tactical retreats and strategical attacks. Experience the perfect zero in and the solid pull of a trigger, Terapoly brings you D.U.S.T. the unforgiving realism.
- Ballistic Coefficient based simulation including gravity, windage, temperature, moisture, coriolis effect
- Air resistance and damage model simulation
- Real-time ricochet and fragmentation effects.
- Real-life cartridge dimensions and simulation.
- Cartridge grain selection and tracer pattern selection.
- Directional sonic effects.
Large scale multiplayer PVP
- 128 player multiplayer pvp game with squad based gameplay
- In-game VOIP (position audio and radio coms)
- Persistent player statistics and logs
- Latency compensated data transfer
- Qualifications system for the skilled players
- Training program to improve your combat skills
- Operate every equipment hand the way it will and has to operated in real life.
- Firearms (rifles, pistols and bolt action rifles)
- Items (binoculars, grenades, maps, canteen etc)
- Vehicles (land and air)
Tactical Gear Selection
- Customize and tweak your rifle to no end.
- Scopes of all kind
- Trigger sensitivity and type
- Barrel length, thickness and ratio
- Muzzle attachments (Suppressors and breaks)
- Misc accessories (Grenade launchers, handles, IR designators etc)
Unlimited View Distance and Diegetic Interface
- No fogs, only atmospheric scatter
- Realistic field of view to widescreen monitors
- Free look
- IMC system, allows the users to interact with anything on screen with a simple mouse click.
- Minimal HUD. No more clunky UI eating away your screen space.
- Player patches on arms and name tags on uniforms
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E6700/AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 580/AMD Radeon HD 5770 or equivalent 1024MB DirectX 11 card
- CPU: Intel Core i5 /AMD Phenom II X4 or equivalent quad-core
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7950 or equivalent DirectX 11 card
- Game requires internet connection (multiplayer game)
- Game requires Windows 7 (or later) 64 bit
- Game requires a Directx 11 GPU